I'm so proud of this awesome community we have here ladies (and ... dad? Are there any males out there? Tap, tap, tap.). You all are so wonderful and I would love, love, love to get to know you all more. I know it's not popular or the cool thing to do these days (as evidenced by all the PM's I received yesterday), but will you take time out of your busy day to comment here and tell me a little more about yourself? I get emails from you all daily with all sorts of questions and stories, but I'd love to hear a bit more from you in the comment section below. This actually makes me super nervous to ask - because I'm afraid I'll get exactly zero comments, but I know you're there because Blogger comes equipped with a semi-accurate stat thingy, so pa'leeeeese, just this once, show yourself. I won't ask for a looooong time. Promise.
If you're in Feedly or another reader, I'd be sups honored if you clicked over to comment, or bookmarked the page to come back and comment later. I know it's annoying. Seriously, I know. Like why does it have to be so hard? I totally was a lurker before I became a blogger - but it would mean a ton to me today if you'd pop in and tell me a little about yourself. Even if I know you in person, please show yourself! Bonus, there's a question in there you may not be brave enough to say to my face - now's your chance to air it all.
Here's what I wanna know:
- Are you a momma or a momma-in-the-making or a maybe-a-momma-someday?
- If you're a momma, how many kiddos do you have (on Earth and in Heaven) and what ages are they?
- How do you like your coffee? (Please see below on why this is relevant.)
- What do you want to see more of here on Oakland Avenue? Less of? (I can take it, promise.)
- Sneaks, flats or heels? (Totally not relevant, so we'll make this question optional. Sneaks for me please.)
Okay, are you ready? Set. Go!
pst. We're keepin' this casual today and not letting Raffelcopter run the show. I'll just pull three random winners next week with Random.org. Don't forget - if you reply as anonymous, I can't pick you to win - and that would make me sad. So don't do it!
* Yes, I totally bolded that to be sure you saw my enticing offer in exchange for your time. No shame here.
**Or maybe we'd talk about where our hearts are, how we're really doing, and all the hard things this life is made up of. You can choose.
Okay, now you can really go!