In this episode: Emily and Laura discuss a mother’s need to care for herself in order to serve and love her family well. Particularly, they talk about strategies for self-care, ideas for discovering what gets you energized and how staying connected to Christ is the most important thing.
- When "Me-Time" Gets Swallowed Up by Babies - Anna Ilona Mussmann
- 7 Ways to Stop Being a "Mommy Martyr" - Jess Connell
- I'm an Exhausted Mom (a collection of posts) - Jess Connell
- When Rest is Disguised as Work
- Making Time for Jesus (when you have little kids)
- Are You Feeling Discontent as a SAHM?
- “I’m sorry for what I said when I was hungry.”
- When BRAVO TV Isn’t enough: Dumping The Self-Care Quick-Fix and Finding What Really Fills Mom Up
- The Fight For (And Against) Mom's Self Care
- The Ask for Help
- Leave an iTunes review. These are huge for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another mother will find us.
- Let us know your thoughts! We'd love to hear more about the conversations you're having. Leave a comment here, or find us on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast fosters conversations and deeper discussions between mothers to seek the gospel in their daily activities - we'd be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.