In this episode: Emily and Laura discuss the hard realities of postpartum body image, including reflections from their own experiences. Grab your coffee and listen in to this real life conversation of two moms trying to sort through the lies and struggles that come with expanding and contracting hips and waistlines in motherhood, and how we can speak truth to ourselves to remember our true identity in Christ.
- Nine Months In, Nine Months Out, Espresso & Cream
- Five Lies About Your Body, Jen Wilkin
- Love to Eat, Hate to Eat, Interview Series with Elyse Fitzpatrick on Revive Our Hearts
- A Living Sacrifice: The Beauty of a Body Broken For Others, Amanda Worthham
- Finding Peace with Pregnancy Weight Gain, Laura’s blog post
- Leave an iTunes review. These are huge for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another mother will find us.
- Let us know your thoughts! We'd love to hear more about the conversations you're having. Leave a comment here, or find us on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast fosters conversations and deeper discussions between mothers to seek the gospel in their daily activities - we'd be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.
Next week’s podcast: We discuss the topic of Gospel instruction with young children