In this episode: Emily and Laura discuss how the gospel impacts motherhood, because it's difficult to stay focused on what matters eternally in a culture prone to promoting mommy guilt. In addition, you'll hear a bit about these blogging sister-in-laws, and how the idea of "Risen Motherhood" became a reality.
Additional Reading & Resources:
- How Eternity Shapes Our Mundane - Desiring God
- The Sanctifying Work of Parenthood - Desiring God
- Parenting for Eternity, Not Just 5 p.m. - Gospel Collation
- The Mission of Motherhood - Sally Clarkson
- Loving the Little Years - Rachel Jankovic
- Fit to Burst - Rachel Jankovic
- Mom Enough - Desiring God (free e-book)
- Glimpses of Grace: Treasuring the Gospel in Your Home - Gloria Furman
- Treasuring Christ When Your Hands are Full - Gloria Furman
- Emily’s Related Blog Posts
- Laura’s Related Blog Posts
- Leave an iTunes review. These are huge for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another mother will find us.
- Like Risen Motherhood on Facebook and follow on Twitter for the latest updates and related information.
- Let us know your thoughts! We'd love to hear more about the conversations you're having. Leave a comment here, or find us on social media.
- We hope this podcast fosters conversations and deeper discussions between mothers to seek the gospel in their daily activities - we'd be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.
Next week’s podcast: Motherhood and Self-Care