In this episode: Emily and Laura discuss common issues and challenges that moms face in marriage, including encouragement for investing in our most important earthly relationship. Whether through date nights, physical touch, or just staying on the same team, a thriving marriage glorifies God (and blesses your children).
*Note: In the intro, we mention this is the last show in the "series." When we originally began Risen Motherhood, we saw it as just a five-episode series. Because of all the positive feedback, we are going to move forward with recording more episodes. (Thank you for listening!) Check back in next week for the full story - we'll explain all about it in the next show.
Blog Posts, Articles and Books:
- The Time-Warp Wife - Website with various articles and resources for wives
- True Woman / Revive Our Hearts - Marriage resources
- Grow on Purpose - Jess Connell - Index of helpful marriage articles
Emily Blog Posts:
Laura Blog Posts:
- Leave an iTunes review. These are huge for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another mother will find us.
- Let us know your thoughts! We'd love to hear more about the conversations you're having. Shoot us and email, or find us on on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast fosters conversations and deeper discussions between mothers to seek the gospel in their daily activities - we'd be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.
Next week’s podcast: A devotion to encourage moms in their mission.