Not everyone has the vagabond spirit of those who choose to do it optional live from their cars, Truck or van. While this may not be Scott and Mindy’s alley, it was perfectly fine for today’s guests Tien and Brandon. After deciding to end their lease before a road trip, Tien and Brandon found it Life in their custom built van was not only habitable, but preferable for their lifestyle. This was especially true after paying the expensive rent in Southern California.
All of this came after some formidable financial steps were taken; Pay off $ 50,000 loans in eight months, turn over their first house and a. to buy small Portfolio of maisonettes. Tien and Brandon have taken a number of financially smart moves and grown themselves into one high Net worth Category while you live in one of the most beautiful places in the world.
As of March 2021, Tien and Brandon have shed their really secluded lifestyle to settle in their first Short-term rental house Hack. They withdrew $ 8,000 a month (yes, a month) from their Airbnb San Diego property, which not only covers their entire mortgage, but also pays them some profits!
Click here to listen to Apple Podcasts.
Listen to the podcast here
Read the transcript here
Check out the podcast here
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It only takes 30 seconds. Thanks very much! We really appreciate it!
In this episode we cover
- Withdraw a large amount Student debt In a short period
- Find Outside employment that can support your savings and investment goals
- Make a plan retire early and invest in streams of income that make it a reality
- Turn over a house without construction or real estate experience
- Invest outside of the state where you already have family / friends / relationships
- The hardest part of live in a van Full time (and its MAIN advantages)
- House hoes with a short term rental
- and So Much more!