Selected firms will carry out construction work for several contracting authorities in the region, including East Anglia, Leicestershire, Rutland and Northamptonshire, as well as Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire.
The framework consists of six lots to realize construction projects of different values and needs, including new construction projects and large-scale renovations.
- Lot 1 – projects between £ 0,000 and £ 750,000
- Lot 2 – projects from £ 750,000 to £ 2.0m
- Lot 3 – projects from £ 2.0m to £ 8.0m
- Lot 4 – projects over £ 8.0m – £ 15.0m
- Lot 5 – projects over £ 15m +
- Lot 6 – modular and temporary classroom buildings
Bids must be submitted by September 9, with successful companies being named in January before the four-year contract begins in March.
Click here for more details.